Monday 21 May 2007

Angry day

Today's an angry day... It's not that often that my emotions surface in such a way that I can't put them to one side and get on with life if needs be, but today is one of those days. I'm angry...

I don't really know why - it was an OK weekend, we went to the aquarium, Nellie ate and slept fairly well, as did we, Nicole and I both seem to have a touch of a cold just at the moment, but for some reason, I'm really irritable this morning. One of our suppliers has delayed work on a project that was due to start today - by three weeks - and only informed us late on Friday night. That just started my day off badly and it hasn't got better. Everything is annoying me and I don't care about anybody's problems, I just wish they would leave me alone, I wish I was stopping work tomorrow instead of six weeks time.

Grumpy Graeme...

No comments: